The Rose & Abbot Brand Ambassador Club (the “Club“) is sponsored by Puritech Corp (“Puritech”). Where the Club is offered, membership is open to legal residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older. By becoming a Club member and participating in the Club, you: (i) represent that you are 18 years of age or older and (ii) agree to the following Club Terms and Conditions (these “Terms“). One membership per person, email address or household is permitted. Membership is non-transferable. These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law. In any area where these Terms are void due to law, Puritech may elect at its discretion to no longer offer the Club. Club membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Puritech. We reserve the right, without limitation, to terminate the Club, or change, limit, modify, or cancel any Club rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time, with or without notice.
HOW TO ENROLL
You can enroll in the Club on line, including through Facebook. Just fill out the form or provide the required information and you are in (subject to verification and approval by Puritech). It is as simple as that! In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Club account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” for the email address is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. We ask that you keep your email and mailing addresses up to date so we can continue to provide you with your Club benefits.
If your Club membership is approved by Puritech, from time to time you will be sent information about Puritech product tests and other information about Puritech products by email. You have the option as to whether to participate in any particular product test. If you elect to participate in a product test, subject to availability, Puritech will send you the product listed free of charge. All that we ask is that you:
- Personally use the product;
- Share product reviews using the product as well as photos on public Facebook groups related to the product field;
- Follow the posting rules noted below and as mentioned on the How-to page;
- Share at least 3 posts during the stated evaluation period;
- Send us a link from your post to email@example.com.
That’s it! The product we send you is yours to keep. You may or may not be offered a second product when steps were fulfilled.
We ask that you provide your honest opinion regarding our product. Tell us and your friends and followers how you used the product, what you liked about it and what you did not like about it. It is also very important that you be transparent about the fact that you received the product for free, by using “sponsored”, “sponsored by Rose & Abbot”, “product test sponsored by Rose & Abbot” or similar language.
We also ask that posts follow Facebook’s Terms and Policies (including Community Standards) as well as basic rules of community netiquette:
Posts may not contain any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes excessive use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media)
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Puritech wishes to associate; and/or
- violates any law or encourages the violation of any law.
Posts should be your original work, including photographs.
You agree to remove any posts that violate these terms.
By submitting any post relating to Puritech products, you grant Puritech permission to use the posts, together with your name (and image if included in post) and city of residence in all media now known or hereinafter invented in connection with advertising and promoting our products and the Club. Members also understand that Puritech has the right to use any posts in connection with the development of its products and that the member is not entitled to any compensation for Puritech’s commercial use of any posts for any purpose. Members waive any and all claims that any compensation is due in connection with any post used or other material used by Puritech. Puritech does not guarantee that it will use any post for any purpose whatsoever.
USE OF CLUB INFORMATION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE
No liability or responsibility is assumed by Rose & Abbot, Puritech, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies or resulting from (i) any participation in or attempt to participate in the Club; (ii) technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Club: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Club, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Club, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Club; (iii) any typographical errors in Club materials or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website or unavailability of Club products. Use of products is at user’s own risk. Rose & Abbot, Puritech, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Club, use of Club materials or products provided. While Facebook’s Terms and Policies apply to posts on Facebook, Facebook is not a sponsor of, or otherwise responsible for the Club and you release Facebook from any and all liability associated with the Club.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Puritech may change or modify these Terms by posting the updated Terms at https://ambassadors.roseandabbot.com and your continued participation in the Club after such posting will constitute your acceptance. Club membership and benefits are not transferrable. Failure to follow Club policies and procedures or other improper conduct as determined by Puritech in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of your membership as well as potential further action. You may discontinue your Club membership at any time.
This Club and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations. Puritech and you each agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising from or relating to the Club and these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in the State of North Carolina and you acknowledge and agree that each has chosen arbitration rather than litigation to resolve any such dispute, claim, or controversy. Puritech and Member each understand that a judgment on any arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. No arbitration under these Terms will be consolidated with any other arbitration.
If you have any questions regarding the Club, or would like to discontinue your membership in the Club, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) If you indicated that you are interested in information about product tests beyond Puritech, we may send you information about product tests being performed related to other products which are not part of the Club. Your agreement to participate in non-Puritech product testing is entirely your own choice and is independent of the Club and Puritech.